Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shit. 108 lbs. Fucking depressing. Yesterday was my friend's birthday so I tried not to count calories and had some sushi and peanut butter crackers (aghhh!!!). What really sucks though is that I've been following the plan to the dot after the subway incident but my weight has NOT fucking changed at all. Today is 200 cal and I'm having:

-1/2 cup Fiber One Original Cereal (60 cal)
-1 slice Oscar Mayer Roast Beef (10 cal)
-1 Amy's Vegetable Burger Patty (130 cal)

I've already had the first two but I know that I can split the patty up to last longer towards the end of the day... But I'm really upset about my weight. I don't believe that fasting actually works (in terms of long term weight loss) but maybe it's something I should look into. Or maybe instead of 2-4-6-8-6-4-2 etc I should be doing 2-4-6-8-2-4-6-8? Or the 1-3-5-7-5-3-1 I was talking about earlier?

Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment