Friday, October 8, 2010

106.6 lbs. I'm a little happy, but I really wanna break through to the 105's. Yesterday was really great, I had the cereal over the course of the day (I tend to eat one piece at a time which takes me awhile) and I did a #2 when I got back from class (sorry if it's too much info haha) which was good considering I hadn't gone in like a week. I got a little "hunger high" if anyone knows what I mean. Felt awesome :) Today I'm having:

-1 cup Fiber One Honey Clusters (160 cal, don't want to waste the rest!)
-1 Amy's Texas Veggie Burger (130 cal)
-3 large egg whites, boiled (51 cal)
-1 cup Trop50 Orange Juice (50 cal)

Total: 391 cal

Now that I've been in the habit of eating like this for awhile, I've realized that I consider any serving of food that is over 200 calories to be overly excessive and completely off limits to eat. Even when I was picking out the specific Amy's brands to buy, I looked at every single label (and there were a lot) so that I could take the one's that had less than 200 cal. Veryyy interesting.

As for that Hollister job, they called me and said that even though they really liked me (huzzah!), they didn't have any more positions available for the one I wanted (sad...) but they recommended that I try the A&F store. Yay? Ahh, we'll see what happens.

I tried to do some weight exercises this morning and I guess I must not have any energy because I could barely do 5 repetitions when I usually do at least double that per set. So that sucks, but I have to run a lot of errands today and I'm hoping that'll help me lose some calories. Everything counts!!

I MUST reach my Ultimate Goal before my 20th birthday in 2 1/2 months. I keep hearing that whatever weight that you are by the time you reach 20 is the weight you'll end up returning to for the rest of your life.

Uh, no thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment