Saturday, October 23, 2010




I am officially in the 103's. 103.8 to be exact. I cannot believe I have finally beaten this stupid plateau!!! This is amazing. Less than 3 lbs to reach Goal 1!

As I was laying in bed last night I could feel my hip bones so well. Now, I'm not all that into bones but I couldn't stop touching them. At last, I'm uncovering "myself" under all the flab that I carelessly put on. Not any more.

600 calories today. I'm going to complete it and then move onto 0135. Every plan I do is only designed to train myself to need less and less. It's working :) Here's what I'm eating:

-1 cup Fiber One Cereal (120 cal)
-1 cup Trop50 Orange Juice (50 cal)
-1 Amy's Texas Veggie Burger (130 cal)
-1 large Banana (121 cal)
-6 egg whites, boiled (103 cal)
-1 small Grapefruit (64 cal)

Total: 588 calories
Fat: 5.5g
Carbohydrates: 125.7g
Protein: 40.2g

It's amazing what you can fit into 600 calories. Seems like so much food to me haha. 103.8 also means that I am officially into a BMI of 18.99. Woot! I can't wait to be 101.

I've also figured out that I need to lose about 1 lb a week if I want to reach my UGW by my birthday. This is completely feasible and I'm going to make sure I succeed. To be 95.5 lbs would be like a dream...



2 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous, congrats on being 103! btw amy's frozen food (like the veggie burger you had) is the greatest thing ever. i live on that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you must be so tiny! I wish that was my intake for today!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete