Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back down to 107... yay?? I totally don't understand my stupid weight. How do I lose 1.5 lbs after eating 800 calories the day before while gaining almost 2 lbs after a 600 day?? Freaking water weight. My happiness throughout the day is way too dependent on the number on the scale for a little water to mess me up.

Today's plan:
-1 cup Fiber One Cereal (120 cal)
-7 slices Oscar Mayer Turkey Breast (58 cal)
-1 large egg white, boiled (17 cal)

Total: 195 cal

Really looking forward to today. 800 calories make me feel like a complete pig nowadays. This past month has taught me a lot about what kind of foods are filling for me and won't make me binge and this is what I've determined so far:

-Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal tastes too damn good. I've found myself reaching in for another handful more than a couple times which is NOT ok, so unfortunately it looks like I've got to stick to the Original.

-Kosher Dill Pickles are life savers whenever I get the urge to eat. The one's I have are supposedly "0" calories. Even though I know that it's probably somewhere between 0-5 and just rounded down, it's very helpful psychologically to just be able to nibble on something without worrying TOO much about calories.

-Boiling eggs are genius. I don't like yolk so I've only been eating the whites of it which is where the best part is anyway. Not only are they super low in calories (17!!) but they have an entire 3.6g of protein!! Also the act of boiling them for 15 or so minutes, then slowly peeling them almost makes me feel like I'm cooking hahaha.

-Cheese is useless. I bought some earlier for the calcium (because I was hospitalized at one point partly because they said I needed more calcium) but it has so much freaking fat in it and it just tastes so disgusting by itself. They are also really high in calories. Definitely no more cheese for me.

-The Oscar Mayer stuff is awesome but isn't filling at all. At least not for the amount that I allocate myself calorie-wise and in terms of price. So bye-bye Mr. Mayer!

-Amy's Vegetarian and Organic Brand is super useful for not only filling up the larger calorie days but also have really good amounts of nutrients that make me feel like I'm getting my money's worth. But the most important thing is that they keep me from getting bored :)

-I've also noticed that I seem to have completely removed fruits and vegetables from my diet. My reasoning so far has been that fruits have tons of sugar in them and are really high calorie (at least to me lol) and vegetables seem to take a backseat with me because... I actually don't know. Probably because I never liked salad? I'm starting to wonder if I should be working more on these food groups.

Turns out I don't have to go out to eat tomorrow so I'm really glad I can keep up with the 400 then. I've decided that on this coming Monday when I get back to school, I'm going to forgo 2468 and instead do 1357. Now, I know this may not seem like THAT big of a change, but I plan to wean myself down to doing 0246 (despite my misgivings about fast days). Honestly, at this point, I realize that I need to go way more extreme if I want to lose the weight that I want, and if fasting once in awhile helps me do that, then I'm all for it. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment