Monday, October 18, 2010



My 1st reaction to cayenne pepper: HOLYARGHHHMOTHEREFFINNNNGSHIT! Which is funny because I'm Korean and I'm supposed to be used to spicy stuff. And I THOUGHT I was. Today sure proved me wrong. It could also be the fact that my bite was completely covered with cayenne pepper... Well, I ended up eating it with dill pickles. It was actually not that bad, but I could only get through about 1/2 of the 1 teaspoon that I measured out. Lesson learned!

I only ate the dill pickles because I *knew* I was about to binge so I had about 5 of those. It comes out to maybe around 20 calories? They're labeled "0" but I just tack on 4 calories since I know that there is no such thing as 0 calories (I wish!) and it's legal to put "0" as long as it's less than 5 calories. Which is such bullshit. Anyway, I've diverted a crisis so wooo go me! However, that still makes my total a freaking 217 calories. Ugh.

I can tell that my stomach shrunk a little bit. I love this feeling :) It's so frightening to know that I almost ruined it today. Makes me shiver just thinking about it.

On another note, I wish my roomies/best friends could be a little nicer at times :/ Today my guy roommate called me "so weird" again for eating egg whites. This is coming from the person who literally lives on McDonald's, Chipotle, General Tsao's Chicken, and basically any kind of fried chicken. I'M the weird one?? He's lucky he's so skinny because I'm just waiting for the day his metabolism doesn't cooperate anymore and I can say "I told you so".

Then my girl roommate called me while I was studying at school for my midterm and she demands that I come back to the apartment because she saw a mouse (that we've seen running around since yesterday). Now, my school is 30 minutes away and even if I had left right then, it wasn't like the mouse would still be hanging around waiting for me to get there. Not to mention that I had been focusing really well and didn't want to break my concentration. Of course, she doesn't get it and says "UGH you're not coming are you" and hangs up on me.

I can deal with people not getting me. But I'd really like them to stop being so condescending and making me feel bad about my "weirdness" or for not being "a good enough friend". After the phone call I tried studying again for another 30 minutes but I kept feeling guilty about my roommate and came back anyway. Surprise suprise, she was totally fine by then. Ok, I hope I didn't sound like a complaining, ungrateful bitch. Just had to get that out.

Hoping I'm in the 104's tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. intake of 217 is great:) well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your intake is ...oh 10 times less than mine :(

    no lie. feel better?

    Oh and fuck your room mates for being insensitive - been there too. If you have a purpose to your life and they don't - who's the loser then?

    We'll be that girl together :)

    ReplyDelete