Saturday, October 9, 2010



AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG I'M 105.4 LBS!!! I am so incredibly happy that I have FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY reached my low weight for the first time in 3 years!!!!! Everything I lose from this point on will be my new low weight! 101 here I come!

However, there are a couple problems. The first is that I have to have lunch with a friend today because it's her birthday. Sigh. I really hate having to spend $$$ on a meal that I don't even want to eat let alone enjoy.

Then I'm going home afterwards and I KNOW the house will be overflowing with cookies and cakes and snacks that my dad has baked for me to try or my mom has brought home from work (my family is unfortunately in the food industry). I have an incredible sweet tooth so it really takes all of my self-control to not eat an entire box of cookies in one sitting. I usually end up having to throw everything out and just tell my family I ate them.

Today and tomorrow will be a struggle (especially since I can't weigh myself at home because I don't trust the scale) but I'm very excited about Monday. In order to prepare for my new regimen of 1357, I've taken it upon myself to eat everything unnecessary that I have here at school. This includes the rest of the Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal (thank goodness there's only like 1/4 cup left), about 4 slices of the Oscar Mayer Turkey Breast, the Sliced Lite Cheddar (I absolutely hate the taste and there are a lot left but I should at least *try* to eat a couple) and about 10 pears that my mom gave me last time I was home. Amazingly, they still look good even though I've had them in the fridge for about 2 weeks. Huh.

This way, when I get back on Monday I won't have any distracting or possible binge food. In fact, the only items I'll have are the Fiber One Original Cereal, the Kosher Dill Pickles, Organic Cage Free Extra Large Brown Eggs (the name is so lol), 3 boxes of Amy's Organic and Vegetarian frozen food, and 1 can of beans that I bought to try out but haven't been able to muster up the effort to eat because it was 120 calories per 1/2 cup. Ew. Oh and water.

It has been about a month since I started 2468 with many bumps in between (aka having to eat out or going home) but I have lost a total of 5 lbs. Not too bad I suppose, but I do think I could have done better. Well, if 5 lbs per month is the minimum I can lose in a month, then my goal for November 1st is to DEFINITELY be at my first goal of 101 lbs, which will give me about 3 weeks to lose 4.4 lbs. I can do it!

I can never be *truly* happy until I am skinny and toned. It's just a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment