Thursday, October 14, 2010



105.6. EXACTLY the freaking same.

I didn't do any exercise yesterday, although I do have a project and midterm today... Still. No excuses. If I had just done them, I would probably weigh less now. Just for that, I'm going to add 100 jumping jacks. Who cares if it might disturb the people living below me. Exercise = burning calories = less weight. It's simple enough.

500 calories today. Looks like this:
-1 cup Fiber One Cereal (120 cal)
-1 cup Trop50 Orange Juice (50 cal)
-1 Amy's Enchilada (160 cal)
-2 egg whites, boiled (34 cal)
-1 Amy's Texas Veggie Burger (130)
-3L water

Total: 494 calories
Fat: 10.6g
Carbohydrates: 99.5g
Protein: 28.2g

I'm not sure why my weight is the same, but in the case that it is due to a plateau (which I doubt) then today's plan should get me out of it. Hopefully my exercise will also burn off most of the calories I'm eating.

Ran out of green tea, definitely have to get some more. It really does make me feel more full than just plain water, and I'll take any boost in metabolism that I can get.

Today's the last full day that I can completely control what I eat before I have to go home tomorrow and get weighed in by the doctor. I really need to do my best.

Do I honestly need any more motivation?


No comments:

Post a Comment