Thursday, September 16, 2010

YES I was 109.6 lbs this morning!!! Sooo excited, every pound counts!

It's my 200 calorie day which is going to be tough to arrange but I figured if I cut yesterday's servings in half and switched a few items then I would be good to go. That way I can give myself the illusion of eating "a lot" of different things and not raise suspicion at the same time. This is what I have planned:

-1/2 cup General Mills Fiber One (60 cal fiber is #1!)
-2 slices Columbus Reduced Sodium Turkey Breast (30 cal)
-Trader Joe's Sliced Lite Cheddar (35 cal ugh need a different brand)
-1/2 medium Apple (36 cal)
-1.5 oz Baby Carrots (17 cal)
-1 tbsp Hummus (25 cal)
-can't forget water water water!

Total: 203 cal

This is the first specific diet plan I've ever tried but it is surprisingly not that difficult to follow and planning my whole day out has really helped me to stay in control of what I eat. Before I decided to try this I was probably ranging around 800 calories per day but it was mostly made up of food I could get really cheap (i.e. $1 pizza, $4 chicken over rice) so even though I'm consuming less calories, I do feel that I'm taking more care of my nutritional health.

It also helps that my roommate insisted she make me a sandwich today so she can use up all her soon-to-expire ingredients and I managed to dodge this bullet by saying I would take it to class with me. Which I will. And then proceed to dump in the nearest trash can. What she doesn't know won't hurt her right?

All I want is to be thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment