Friday, September 17, 2010

The great news: I weigh 108.4 lbs now! Woot!

On the other hand, I literally feel like shit. I feel so weak and nauseous I can't even make myself eat a little bit of cereal. Plus I live on the 5th floor and my laundry is in the basement, so when I attempted to go get it i made it to the 3rd floor, remembered I left something in my room, and went back up. But by then my heart was pounding so fast that I just immediately had to lay on my bed. And usually, I can go up all the flights without feeling tired at all.

I'm not sure why I'm feeling like this, although I think it's either because 1) I hadn't had alcohol in over half a year and thus was extremely susceptible to its influence, leading to a hangover or 2) my body simply isn't used to consuming so few calories. I'm banking on the first one simply because I've gone without eating for whole days before and I've never felt this terrible. In any case, I have so much to do today and I can't make myself get up...

At least last night I was able to refuse my roommate's offer of food by immediately heading for the shower. Thankfully she didn't seem to think it was strange and I told her when I got out that is was because I felt dirty and smelly after spending the night out, which was true.

I haven't had the time yet to plan out what I'm going to eat today so I may have to wing it and make SURE I don't go over 330 cal.

Oh, another problem is that I made plans with a friend who I haven't seen in a long time for dinner tomorrow. To me, eating out is just completely breaking the diet, no matter how many calories I actually consume. So I figure I'll let tomorrow be my "binge" day, but try to get the most healthy options and staying under 1000 cal. Shouldn't be too hard. Then on Sunday I can restart the diet from 800 and gradually go down again.

Everything will be worth it when I'm skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment